If you have any questions about our company, products, channels or other information, please contact our Customer Service team.
If you encounter any technical issues with our products, please contact our Technical Support team.
Warranty Terms & Conditions
- The warranty applies only to products manufactured or distributed by Anxin.
- The warranty applies only to defects in material or workmanship as limited above and does not include items subject to normal wear, such as gradual degradation in battery capacity. The warranty applies only to defects which occur during normal use and does not extend to damage to products or parts which results from alteration, modification, faulty installation or service by anyone other than an authorized Anxin Service Center; damage to products or parts caused by accident, abuse, or misuse, or maintenance, mishandling, misapplication, or use in violation of instructions furnished by us; damage which occurs in shipment or any damage caused by acts of God, such as lightning and earthquakes.
- Products under warranty in time and scope will be repaired and returned to customers in regular ground service, or equivalent, at Anxin expense. In the case of frivolous returns, a service fee shall be assessed and the customer shall also be responsible for return shipping charges.
- Products outside of the warranty period or scope shall be diagnosed at customer's expense. Anxin will require customer's repair and payment authorization to proceed with any repairs.
- International Shipping: Regardless of warranty status, Anxin does not pay for international shipping. International service requires customer to be responsible for two-way shipping and for any customs fees and duties.
THE WARRANTY AND REMEDIES SET FORTH ABOVE ARE EXCLUSIVE AND IN LIEU OF ALL OTHERS, WHETHER ORAL OR WRITTEN, EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED. Anxin SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.
IN NO EVENT SHALL Anxin BE LIABLE FOR SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNTIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, DAMAGE TO OTHER PROPERTY CAUSED BY ANY DEFECT IN THIS PRODUCT, INCONVENIENCE, LOSS OF GOODWILL, LOST PROFITS OR REVENUE, LOSS OF USE OF THIS PRODUCT OR ANY ASSOCIATED EQUIPMENT, COST OF SUBSTITUTIVE EQUIPMENT, DOWNTIME COSTS OR CLAIMS OF ANY PART DEALING WITH PURCHASER FOR SUCH DAMAGES, RESULTING FROM THE USE OF THIS PRODUCT.